Ductless air-conditioning systems are growing in popularity in homes throughout the country. These systems offer flexibility and deliver powerful cooling that rivals traditional duct systems. If you’re considering a ductless system, here are some things to know:
- Ductless systems use less energy and are 40% more efficient that traditional AC units
- They run continuously using low energy that maintains a steady air temperature
- Some ductless systems can adjust their operations based on occupancy using infrared sensors
- Many can be controlled remotely using Wi-Fi to make temperature adjustments
- Multistage filtration systems improve air quality
- They should always be installed by a qualified technician
Ductless air-conditioning systems are great for apartments, home additions, and other spaces where installing ductwork is complicated and unnecessary. Gainesville Mechanical has the experience to install the latest ductless systems and the knowledge to help our customers choose the right system for their homes. We know a ductless system isn’t for everyone, which is why we use our expertise to guide our customers and help them make a choice they’ll be happy with.
Our team of licensed experts is ready to assist you with new heating and cooling installation, HVAC repairs, and maintenance. Let us help you keep your home comfortable all year long. It’s our job, and we’re always happy to help. For all your heating and cooling needs in Gainesville, GA, contact the team at Gainesville Mechanical, serving Northern Georgia, by visiting us online at https://gainesvillemechanical.com or calling us at (770) 532-9130.