Quiet, Secure and Efficient
Ductless technology is becoming a more popular option among homeowners, especially when renovating their homes. It’s the perfect option for those struggling with hot or cold spots due to an older home, or for replacing an existing system without the hassle of installing additional ductwork.
Ductless technology offers many advantages and some you might not know about. Decide for yourself if ductless technology is the way to go!
For specific model information regarding ductless technology, call Gainesville Mechanical. Our NATE-certified technicians will answer all your questions, suggest the best system for your home and needs and perform a free estimate.
Reasons for Choosing Ductless Technology
There are many reasons to choose ductless technology for your home, including converting an attic, garage or sunroom into a livable space. Ductless systems allow you to create an environment in a single space without interference with the rest of your home’s temperature. With ductless technology at your disposal, you will notice:
- Quiet Performance. If you are thinking a window air conditioner will be fine for your home, think again! Window units are extremely loud when operating, while a ductless unit performs quietly.
You won’t even realize it’s operating and will enjoy peace and quiet while relaxing in cool comfort!
- Flexible and Convenient. When it comes to a window air conditioner, you need a window and a nearby outlet for installation. The room you are renovating or converting may not have both located near each other.
Ductless technology allows you to install a unit without needing either. The indoor units are smaller than a window unit and are flexible when it comes to installation.
You can choose a ductless system mounted on the wall, ceiling, or floor, depending on the space in the room. Units are conveniently controlled with a remote.
- Increased Safety. Window air conditioners increase your risk of a home burglary. It’s easy for a burglar to get inside your home when a window unit is installed.
Eliminate the risk by installing ductless technology! The indoor unit and outdoor unit are connected through a small 3-inch hole in the wall, preventing access into your home by way of the ductless system.
- More Savings. Each indoor unit operates off its own thermostat, which allows you to monitor and control varying temperatures at once. You will notice an increase in your ductless technology’s efficiency and a low energy bill every month.
When an indoor unit isn’t operating, it saves you energy and allows other areas of your home to be cooled or heated efficiently by other ductless units. You also save money on your energy bill because there are no ducts with gaps or holes.
Traditional HVAC systems experience energy loss through damaged ductwork, while a ductless system doesn’t lose any energy.
- Healthier Indoor Air. With no ductwork in the picture, ductless technology ensures your home’s indoor air quality is at its best. Obstructions often occur in ductwork due to dirt, dust, pollen and other pollutants.
A filter inside the indoor unit traps and eliminates contaminants before the air is delivered directly to a room. Changing the filter is easy and quick, leaving your indoor air quality clean and fresh year-round.
Discover the benefits ductless technology can do for your home! You will experience increased efficiency, lower energy bills and improved air quality with a ductless system from the 2018 “Bryant Dealer of the Year.”
Call Gainesville Mechanical to determine which ductless unit is best for your home! We offer installation, service and repairs for ductless technology and for traditional heating and cooling systems. Free estimates and financing options are available for new systems.