You take pride in having a clean home, but your home might be dirtier than you think. This is especially true if you haven’t had your air ducts cleaned recently. Debris such as pet dander, dust, and even insect droppings build up in ductwork over time. When air flows through the ducts, small particles of this debris get into your air and pollute it. As gross as this is, you can minimize the contaminants in the air by cleaning your air ducts annually. The top 5 benefits of professional air duct cleaning are:
- Reduces irritants and allergens in your home, so you and your family breathe easier
- Eliminates unpleasant odors left behind from cooking, pets, and just the day-to-day living you do in your home
- Improves airflow efficiency, making your HVAC unit cool and heat your home better
- Takes stress off your HVAC unit and helps it last longer
- Minimizes the amount of dust in the air and on surfaces
Are you interested in air duct cleaning for your home? The best time to get started is now. At Gainesville Mechanical, our team of professional HVAC specialists in Northern Georgia are happy to discuss the benefits of air duct cleaning and get you set up for this essential service. Our #1 goal is to do everything we can to help our customers get the most from their heating and cooling system. We know that dirty air ducts make this difficult to do. If you’ve never had air duct cleaning before, you’ll be amazed at how clean the air feels and smells. To learn more about air duct cleaning and for other questions about your home’s HVAC performance, contact us today at 770-532-9130.